This presentation presents a vision of how in the era of the internet of all things and the advancement of artificial intelligence, the ability of the Administration to make effective decisions is crucial. The exhibit shows how to use the statistical tools of the Hypothesis test in Minitab to support the conscious decision-making process. A practical case related to BGA component soldering processes, commonly used in complex electronic assemblies, is shown.
About the Presenter
- LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT, BMGA
- MBA INDUSTRIAL ADMINISTRATION, I.T.CH.
- COMPUTERS ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING, U.A.N.L
- PLANT MANAGER, EMERSON ELECTRONICS AND SOLUTIONS
- MEXICO – USA MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS PROEFICIENT
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, PROFIT AND LOSS STATEMENTS
- OPERATIONS, SUPPLY CHAIN, QUALITY, ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
Demonstrated expertise in global Supply Chain management. Experienced managing Customer’s Business Operations Reviews. Proficient driving ROI and P&L financial performance. Understanding of Mexico and USA labor laws and trade and compliance regulations.
Experience reporting to hierarchical and functional organization structures in USA and México Corporations, as well as skilled managing diverse cultures and business environments. Bilingual in Spanish and English. Fully entitled to reside and work in USA.