Electrical, design, process and quality engineers — you won’t want to miss this! The second annual IPC/WHMA European Wire Harness Innovation Conference in Lyon, France on 27-28 September 2018.
IPC/WHMA offers the Wire Harness Innovation conference to increase your knowledge of design, process, product quality and field reliability for wire and cable harness applications.
Technology experts will provide instruction on the following topics:
- 3D printed wiring
- Aluminum wire for automotive applications
- Military and defence applications
- Next generation wire and cable bundling
- Optic Fibers
- Cross-Process Traceability
- Anticounterfeiting Measures
Wire harness experts from the following companies lookforward to sharing their knowledge at the conference.
- Selha Group
- Sumitomo Electric Industries – Antech Europe GmbH
- Dilt GmbH
- International Institute of Obsolescence Management
Register now for this unique conference. In addition to the technical sessions, attendees will participate in a networking dinner on Thursday evening. Presentations are in English for this conference.
More information can be found on: IPC/WHMA European Conference