Nano Dimension exhibiting at event with channel partner Trimech
Nano DimensionLtd., an additive electronics provider (Nasdaq, TASE: NNDM), will lead an educational session and exhibit at Zuken Innovation World Americas. The event takes place April 15-17 in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- Acquire critical knowledge of next-generation additive electronics on Wednesday, April 17 at 10:00 am ET with Nano Dimension USA President Mr. Simon Fried. Mr. Fried’s course is suitable for all audience levels and aims to explore the features and advantages of additive manufacturing for printed circuit board (PCB) fabrication, RF antennas and sensors. The course will also dive into the PCB design process and how software tools, like those offered by Zuken, can assist engineers early on in the manufacturing process.
- Discuss the benefits and capabilities of the award-winningDragonFly Proadditive manufacturing system with Nano Dimension, and its reseller Trimech, at the Trimech booth in the exhibition area. The DragonFly Pro is transforming additive manufacturing by enabling designers and engineers to 3D-print metal and polymer simultaneously to achieve rapid, secure in-house prototyping of functional electronics such as sensors, conductive geometries, antennas, printed circuit boards and other innovative devices.
- Tap into industry trends with Mr. Fried who is available to discuss a number of hot topics throughout the event, including:
- The role of additive electronics manufacturing in Industry 4.0
- The increasing synergy between additive manufacturing, the IoT and Industry 4.0
- Industry timelines for production-scale 3D printed electronics
- If you are attending Zuken Innovation World Americas and would like to schedule a time to meet with Nano Dimension, please contact email@example.com. If you’re not attending the event but are interested in a conversation with Nano Dimension or receiving contributed content on additive manufacturing for electronics topics, please let me know.