NUREMBERG, GERMANY—will display its expanded portfolio of power semiconductor device offerings on June 5–7 at the 2018 PCIM (Power Conversion and Intelligent Motion) Europe exhibition in Nuremberg in Hall 9, Booth 305. With its recent acquisition of IXYS Corporation, Littelfuse demonstrates a broad technology portfolio that positions it as a Tier 1 supplier in the power semiconductor market. Reflecting that strength, the theme for this year’s PCIM Europe booth is “Fast and Agile Just Got Stronger.”
“IXYS brings a wealth of semiconductor technologies that complement our own portfolio, as well as a spirit of invention, reflected in its innovative packaging designs and history of pioneering technologies reaching back to 1927 with the world’s first commercial semiconductor device,” notes Corey Deyalsingh, Director of Power Semiconductors, Electronics Business Unit at Littelfuse. “
Deyalsingh continues, “The combined, broader product portfolio ensures that customers get unbiased guidance on the best technology for an application, as well as the ability to access more of the products they need from a single high service supplier. IXYS customers are excited about all the advantages that come with the global footprint and world-class customer service that Littelfuse provides.”
A wide range of products, demonstrations and topics will be on display in the Littelfuse booth:
- SiC MOSFETs and diodes
- SiC applications support
- IGBT devices and modules
- Bipolar devices and modules
- High-power press-pack devices
- MOSFETs and power ICs
- Renewable energy and storage
- EV charging and charging infrastructure
Littelfuse will also host several technical presentations during PCIM Europe 2018:
- “SiC Power Device Technology and Packaging – Creating Cost-Effective and Highly Reliable
High Power Solutions,” Tuesday, June 5, 2:20 pm, Exhibitor Forum (Hall 7, Booth 507).
- “In-Depth Study of Short-Circuit Robustness and Protection of 1200V SiC MOSFETs,” Tuesday,
June 5, 3:15 pm, Poster Dialog Session (Foyer Ground Floor Entrance NCC Mitte).
- “SIC – Devices for the Future Design,” Wednesday, June 6, 1:30 pm, Industry Forum (Hall 6,
- “Input Rectifiers with Superior Commutation Ruggedness for Power Management – A Benchmark
in Input Rectifier Technology,” Thursday, June 7, 3:40 pm, Exhibitor Forum (Hall 7, Booth 507).