Indium8.9HF Solder Paste is an air reflow, no-clean solder paste specifically formulated to accommodate the higher processing temperatures required by the SnAgCu, SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the automotive electronics industry.
The Indium8.9HF series delivers no-clean, halogen-free solder paste solutions designed to produce low-voiding—plus improved stability—during the printing process. Indium8.9HF:
- Demonstrates consistent printing and reflow performance for up to 12 months in refrigerated storage
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause printing performance even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
With all these qualities, Indium8.9HF solder paste is able to enhance the reliability of automotive products in three ways:
- Improved thermal conductivity and thermal reliability with industry-proven low-voiding performance
- Enhanced mechanical reliability when paired with Indium Corporation’s newest high-reliability alloy, Indalloy®276, which allows for a stable and consistent performance under a harsh environment (Indalloy®276 is ideal for operating temperatures equal to or greater than 125°C)
- Higher electrical reliability with an enhanced SIR
Additionally, Indium Corporation will spotlight Indium10.1HF Solder Paste—an air reflow, no-clean, halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste specifically formulated to achieve ultra-low voiding, especially in automotive applications.
For more information about Indium8.9HF and Indium10.1HF solder pastes and their use in automotive electronics, visit www.indium.com/avoidthevoid or stop to see us at the show at booth #1K11.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.