The global medical device contract manufacturing market was valued at $70bn in 2017. Visiongain forecasts this market to increase to $115bn in 2022. The market will grow at a CAGR of 9.5% throughout the forecast period.
The 257-page report provides detailed insight into the global medical device contract manufacturing market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
• Global Medical Device Market forecasts from 2018-2028
• Global Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market forecasts from 2018-2028
• Medical Device Contract Manufacturing national market forecasts from 2018-2028, covering:
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Central America & South America
• Rest of the World
• Medical Device Contract Manufacturing submarket forecasts from 2018-2028 covering:
• Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) – further segmented into Medical Diagnostic Devices, Monitoring & Surgical Equipments and Therapeutic Devices
• Materials Processing
• Finished Products
• Assessment of the leading companies in the medical device contract manufacturing market:
• Benchmark Electronics
• Forefront Medical Technology
• Jabil Circuit
• Nortech Systems
• TE Connectivity (Creganna Medical)
• Tecomet (Symmetry Medical)
• The Tech Group (West Pharmaceutical Services)
• Vention Medical
• SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of the medical device contract manufacturing market
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global medical device contract manufacturing market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.