Monday February 8, 2021 | 4:00 pm EST | Register
Atlanta – On Monday February 8, the Global Industry Practices Committee will hold its Q1 update hosted by Don Elario, committee members and the SME (Subject Matter Expert) resource pool members. The Committee will report on continuing initiatives, as well as new ones to be launched in 2021. ECIA members and non-members are welcome to join, learn and submit ideas and suggestions. Topics will include:
- A re-cap of 2020 accomplishments and 2021 goals
- Design Registration Study
- Paperless Manufacturers COC
- Best Practices for the Listing of Authorized Distributors and Independent Manufacturer Reps on Manufacturers Websites
- SCIP Database
- General ECIA updates with CEO David Loftus, Chief Analyst Dale Ford.
Join us Monday, February 8th and learn about the important work being done by the dedicated members of the GIPC. Click here to register. For more information, please contact Don Elario.