11 October 2018, Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Smart Systems Summit organizers Bits&Chips and DSP Valley support the industry from the very early days of nanotechnology to tomorrow’s internet of things: the reference magazine for smart professionals and academia, and the regional cluster of smart electronics companies. Merging the Bits&Chips Smart Systems conference with DSP Valley’s Smart Systems Industry Summit into a single event forges the high tech summit you can’t afford to miss!
The Smart Systems Summit is the regional barometer on the latest high tech developments and views. A touch of the north, a touch of the south: working together not only provides a lever to attract influential speakers to the summit as a source of inspiration; it also gives access to a combined network, with far richer opportunities to interact.
The Smart Systems Summit offers:
- The latest scoops on what’s going on in the smart domain
- Top international speakers of today explaining their vision on tomorrow
- A unique platform for the high tech world to meet
- The place par excellence for promoting products and services to the market
This year’s conference programme features:
- Keynotes by industry leaders such as Chris Turner, director emerging technology & strategy, Embedded & Automotive Business Line, Arm
- Three in-depth parallel tracks, focussing on smart health, smart mobility and the latest enabling technologies for the IoT
- And much more – details coming soon