For a technology to find its way from niche to industrial use, it needs to pass through several key stages of maturity. One is the engineering rigor needed to ensure it is stable and repeatable enough to be used for volume manufacturing. Equally important to the engineering work during technology maturation is the documentation and characterization that is required for qualification efforts, and this is the stage that Additive Manufacturing (AM) is in right now.
- The Creative Tapes – Dr. Bill Cardoso discusses working with the SMTA
- Vitor Barros, General Manager, KIC Europe at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Franz Stieber, Senior Sales Engineer, Systems and IoT, IFM at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Thomas Tattersall, Executive VP and COO, MicroCare at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Marco van Oosterhout, Director Product Marketing, Kulicke & Soffa at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018