In a previous article titled, It’s Time to Retire ROSE Testing, Mark and I discussed the basis for why ROSE testing should be retired as an industry “cleanliness or process control” test. In this article we reemphasize our position by highlighting some work we presented at the 2017 SMTA International Conference comparing component cleanliness results from the Resistivity of Solvent Extract (ROSE) against Ion Chromatography (IC) results.
- Vitor Barros, General Manager, KIC Europe at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Franz Stieber, Senior Sales Engineer, Systems and IoT, IFM at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Thomas Tattersall, Executive VP and COO, MicroCare at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Marco van Oosterhout, Director Product Marketing, Kulicke & Soffa at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Manuel Schöllig, International Account Manager, Emil Otto at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018