Currently, women make up only about 30 percent of the information and communication technologies (ICT) field in Europe – an industry with about 7 million people (World Economic Forum, 2018). With similar trends across the globe, including the United States where women hold a little over 25 percent of information technology positions (NCWIT, 2018), females currently in the field are jumping into action to positively impact the future of the workforce.
- Manuel Schöllig, International Account Manager, Emil Otto at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Thomas Marktscheffel, Director Product Management, ASM Assembly Systems at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- David Bergman, Vice President International Relations at IPC at at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Michael Ford of Aegis Software on Industry 4.0 Value at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Jürg Schüpbach, Director of Sales & Marketing Essemtec at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018