San Diego — January 2018 — KIC today announced plans to showcase its Smart Factory Starter Kit for reflow ovens in Booth #3301 at the 2018 IPC APEX EXPO, scheduled to take place Feb. 27 – March 1, 2018 at the San Diego Convention Center in Ca. The retrofitable starter kit has virtually all of the elements of the smart factory concept as it relates to the reflow oven:
- Machine optimization software
- Process transparency
- Extreme Automation
- Flexible production (eliminate changeover time)
- Machine learning
- Real-time information and insight
- Reduced electricity use
Smart factories (IIoT, Industry 4.0,) promise a leap forward in terms of productivity and control. The technology delivers consistent quality, significant lower production cost, traceability, and customer value.
Move up the Industry 4.0 learning curve quickly with a low investment / low risk / narrow focus starter kit. You will reap early benefits. Most importantly, you will advance up the smart factory learning curve which positions you well to take on the rest of the factory.
The $35,000 KIC Smart Factory Starter kit for contains:
- 1 ea. The all-new KIC SPS 7 channel reflow Profiler
- 1 ea. KIC RPI (Reflow Process Inspection)
- 1 ea. The all-new KIC Vantage network insight software with sequel server database
- (On-site visit by a KIC certified technician is included)
Move toward the future of line connectivity, flexible production, process transparency, machine learning and real-time insight. For more information about KIC, stop by Booth #3301 during the IPC APEX EXPO or visit www.kicthermal.com.