Master Bond offers a variety of epoxies that adhere to MIL-STD-883J section 3.5.2., the subsection of the United States Military Standards set by the U.S. Department of Defense that refers to the thermal stability of a material. In addition to demonstrating consistent product performance for temperatures up to 200°C, these systems feature a number of other benefits, such as high strength, excellent electrical insulation and thermal conductivity properties. This interactive infographic allows you to browse these epoxies and their impressive properties with just a few clicks.
January 25, 2018
January 24, 2018
- Doug Elder, VP & GM Semiconductor Business Unit, Optimal+ at electronica 2018
- Michael Knight, SVP Business Development, TTI, Inc. at electronica 2018
- Arthur Tan, CEO, Integrated Microelectronics Inc. (IMI), at electronica 2018
- Mike Luzius, Northeast US and Canada Regional Sales Manager, PACE Worldwide at SMTAi 2018
- KIC President, Bjorn Dahle on Solution Looking for a Problem