Master Bond offers a variety of epoxies that adhere to MIL-STD-883J section 3.5.2., the subsection of the United States Military Standards set by the U.S. Department of Defense that refers to the thermal stability of a material. In addition to demonstrating consistent product performance for temperatures up to 200°C, these systems feature a number of other benefits, such as high strength, excellent electrical insulation and thermal conductivity properties. This interactive infographic allows you to browse these epoxies and their impressive properties with just a few clicks.
September 19, 2018
- KIC Product Manager, Marybeth Allen on Complexity
- Creative Electronic Video Snacks – Anh Nguyen on the TrueView Parts Counter
- KIC President, Bjorn Dahle on Industry 4.0 Applying to Everyone
- Creative Electronic Video Snacks – Dr. Bill Cardoso on AI & the Intelligent Use of Data
- KIC Global Technolgy Manager, Miles Moreau on being an Automation Company