Master Bond offers a variety of epoxies that adhere to MIL-STD-883J section 3.5.2., the subsection of the United States Military Standards set by the U.S. Department of Defense that refers to the thermal stability of a material. In addition to demonstrating consistent product performance for temperatures up to 200°C, these systems feature a number of other benefits, such as high strength, excellent electrical insulation and thermal conductivity properties. This interactive infographic allows you to browse these epoxies and their impressive properties with just a few clicks.
February 7, 2018
February 19, 2018
- David Bergman, Vice President International Relations at IPC at at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Michael Ford of Aegis Software on Industry 4.0 Value at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Jürg Schüpbach, Director of Sales & Marketing Essemtec at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Tom Forsythe, Vice President at Kyzen at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Michael Brianda, Managing Director at Christian Koenen at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018