What’s new with inspection and how can it add value beyond a stop/go command? Alex Malek, Vice President of Sales and Service, North America at Saki America, Inc. and Joel Scutchfield, Americas Sales Manager at Koh Young...
EMSNow contributor profile: Philip Stoten
Philip enjoys sharing his views on what’s new or disruptive in the industry he has spent a career of more than thirty years working in. First and foremost, Philip likes to write. He is happy moderating a debate or workshop or interviewing an executive on video.
“You can do anything you want”, was the advice given to Philip by his entrepreneurial father Paul, an approach that led Philip to start his own design company in Cambridge in his twenties. An approach that led him to switch from technology to journalism in his thirties, publishing his first magazine, going onto launch Printed Circuit News, EMSNow, InnovationsFORUM and SCOOP.
- How Gaming is Driving the Mass Adoption of Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Koh Young Delivers 11,000th Inspection Machine
- François Monette’s Eight Keys to Industry 4.0 Success – Collaboration is Essential
- François Monette’s Eight Keys to Industry 4.0 Success – Look for real ROI and Measure it
- François Monette’s Eight Keys to Industry 4.0 Success – Maximize Existing Solutions