Filmed on location by SCOOP
EMSNow contributor profile: Philip Stoten
Philip enjoys sharing his views on what’s new or disruptive in the industry he has spent a career of more than thirty years working in. First and foremost, Philip likes to write. He is happy moderating a debate or workshop or interviewing an executive on video.
“You can do anything you want”, was the advice given to Philip by his entrepreneurial father Paul, an approach that led Philip to start his own design company in Cambridge in his twenties. An approach that led him to switch from technology to journalism in his thirties, publishing his first magazine, going onto launch Printed Circuit News, EMSNow, InnovationsFORUM and SCOOP.
- KIC Product Manager, Marybeth Allen on Complexity
- Creative Electronic Video Snacks – Anh Nguyen on the TrueView Parts Counter
- KIC President, Bjorn Dahle on Industry 4.0 Applying to Everyone
- Creative Electronic Video Snacks – Dr. Bill Cardoso on AI & the Intelligent Use of Data
- KIC Global Technolgy Manager, Miles Moreau on being an Automation Company