Virtual machines today are used as a replacement for physical laptops or desktops to emulate computer systems for design and verification. For printed circuit board (PCB) design and manufacturing, some fabrication and assembly information such as artwork, drill, netlist, test, and component placement has been conveyed virtually to manufacturing for over 30 years. So how about articulating critical fabrication and assembly notes and drawings in an intelligent, electronic (a virtual) format?
- The Creative Tapes – Dr. Bill Cardoso discusses working with the SMTA
- Vitor Barros, General Manager, KIC Europe at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Franz Stieber, Senior Sales Engineer, Systems and IoT, IFM at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Thomas Tattersall, Executive VP and COO, MicroCare at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Marco van Oosterhout, Director Product Marketing, Kulicke & Soffa at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018