No matter the complexity, manufacturers are always looking for ways to reduce the cost of making things, and sometimes they end up with a better product as a result. That process is called value engineering. And yes, it’s possible to make a better product through value engineering, especially if you ask a lot of the right questions.
Patty Rasmussen, East West
- David Bergman, Vice President International Relations at IPC at at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Michael Ford of Aegis Software on Industry 4.0 Value at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Jürg Schüpbach, Director of Sales & Marketing Essemtec at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Tom Forsythe, Vice President at Kyzen at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018
- Michael Brianda, Managing Director at Christian Koenen at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018